Ecto CLASSIC - Traditional Paipo 47in (Belly Board)
All orders are dispatched in 1-2 business days and are shipped with AusPost tracking.
FREE SHIPPING for orders over $130.
$9.95 for orders under $130.
We also ship worldwide!
You can view our rates for USA, UK, EUROPE, NZ & ASIA here.
"Mind blowing speed in tiny waves"
Ecto CLASSIC Paipo - Traditional 47" Classic Wood Model
A paipo (pipe-oh) is a Hawaiian word for a small board (the ancient equivalent of today’s bodyboard). This #EctoClassicPaipo is designed as a simple and classic take on the traditional paipo. This paipo gives you the amazing feeling of fast 'friction-less' sliding in smallest of surf conditions 0.5ft. Made with a low-fuss outline and single concave from an ultra light and durable Paulownia wood it provides mind blowing speed in 1-2ft waves. Ideal for anyone who wants more from less or a go-to summer slider.
• CERTIFIED AUSTRALIAN MADE & GROWN
• INDIVIDUALLY HANDCRAFTED & SIGNED
* CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY
Please email: contact @ ectohandplanes.com for more details. Orders will take 8-10 weeks.
* Due to the large size we cannot ship the Classic Paipo internationally.
• Handmade from sustainable plantation Australian grown Paulownia timber
• Sealed with a high quality low VOC marine varnish
• Painted stripe marks the top of the paipo
• Underside single concave optimised for maximum speed + lift
• Nose rocker optimised to reduce spray
• Hard rails to provide maximum hold and control
• Ultra thin design for flow and flex
Skill / Waves
• Perfect in small and average waves
• Ideal for any ability or age (no wrist leash required)
• Ecto 'BODYSURF' bumper sticker
• Dimensions: ~ 1200mm x 460mm x 17mm | 47in x 18in x 0.75in
• Weight: ~ 1kg | 2lb
I purchased a Paipo , for when the surf is small and onshore. But we have found ourselves taking it to the beach for every session and our whole family share turns, it brings a smile to all our faces. The board goes great in small and/ or any conditions.It is light , strong and easy to use . Highly recommend to all ages for extra fun in the ocean .
These are the boards that dreams are made
Took one of these out for a spin at Maroubra - frothed on it. Had an absolute blast so I'm saving up to get one ASAP. Will also get one for my cousin why just tore her ACL - reckon she'll froth on it too. Didn't bother putting wax on mine because I love sliding around like a happy lil seal - found it really manoeuvrable and surprisingly buoyant.
Fast and loose. Love a good looking plank. More fun and better looking than any boog I've ever ridden. 13/10