Ecto Bodysurfing Handplane - Metal FLY Fish 9.5" - FREE SHIPPING (AUS)
$159.95 AUD $149.95 AUD
"2mm ultra thin, for hollow barrel hunting!"
Ecto Handplanes - Metal 9.5" FLY Fish Model
The #EctoFLYFish in metal is a compact handplane created from an ultra light rigid sustainable 2mm aluminium. The flyers and fish tail design provides unbeatable paddling freedom within in a highly functional concave design that holds extremely well in critical wave conditions. Ideal for bodysurfers who enjoy smaller handplanes or those who want to experience bodysurfing handplane minimalism where less = more. Please note it's designed to be as a planing surface and does not float. Created in collaboration by Ecto Founder Chris Anderson with Metal Specialist Joel Meuwissen.
• MADE IN AUSTRALIA
• Lightweight, strong and sustainable 2mm aluminium (highly recyclable)
• Sealed with triple layer anti-rust powder coated marine gloss finish
• Fully adjustable one size fits all comfy 3mm neoprene hand strap system
• Ultra thin design for superior paddling freedom
• Underside concave optimised for maximum speed, lift and hold
• 2mm rolled edge rail to provide maximum hold and safety
• Pure planing surface with a negative buoyancy
Skill / Waves
• Great for any bodysurfer who enjoys a smaller handplane.
• Designed to paddle easily and hold in critical waves
• Optional/Removable wrist leash with adjustable toggle (for kids or big surf)
• Carry bag made from black velour with adjustable drawstring
• Ecto 'BODYSURF' bumper sticker
• Dimensions: ~ 240mm x 175mm x 2mm | 9.5in x 7in x 0.07in
• Weight: ~ 400g | 14oz
Barrel Pig (aka Jake Rosenbrock) on his metal Fly Fish. Photo: Skids Br