Ecto Bodysurfing Handplanes - Wood 11" - Dave Cragg COLLAB Series
Ecto X David Cragg
Dave is a multidisciplinary artist and bodysurfer from Wollongong NSW, Australia. This colourful collaboration is inspired by the native flora surrounding the local Illawarra coastal region where he loves to bodysurf. Dave has worked with the MCA, Wonderwalls Wollongong, The Tate Gallery, The Basel Royale Art Prize and the Cairns Art Festival. To see more of Dave's work you can follow him @davidcragg
• Unique series of 5 - each handplane has been painted slightly different.
The #EctoWood is designed to give you more speed and lift bodysurfing any wave. A great all-round handplane made from Paulownia Wood that offers paddling freedom, acceleration/hold in all conditions and is ideal for beginners to performace bodysurfing spinners.
Have fun and enjoy the ocean more!
• Paulownia Wood: Sustainable plantation Australian-grown Paulownia timber.
• Marine Varnish: Sealed with 3 coats of a high quality marine varnish.
• Adjustable Strap: Fully adjustable one size fits all comfy 3mm neoprene strap with rubber logo badge.
• Single Concave: Light single concave optimised for generating speed and hold.
• Australian Made: Handcrafted in Australia with love and dedication.
• Dimensions: 11" x 7.5" x 0.5" inches or 28 x 19 x 2 cm
• Wrist Leash: The adjustable toggle tether wrist leash is included and is recommended for big surf, small children and learners.
• Carry Bag: A black velour drawstring bag is included and is great for protecting your handplane from scratches etc between sessions and when travelling.